Ok this concept sounds abit stupid but hear me out!
do you think it would be a bad idea if we get an option setting where we could choose a lobby screen from previous chapters? Like let’s say there’s an option to bring back the old RPD menu screen we had back when the RE DLC came out. Or we could get any of the old menu screens from previous chapters like the silent hill chapter menu screens? (Sorry I just miss the silent hill menu screen we had back when the DLC came out in 2020 and I want it back so bad)
Comments
That'd be cool. Like picking our own wallpaper essentially.
I wish to have Lunar new year theme in lobby screen. First time I play the game was in Lunar new year 2019, the theme played in both survivors and killers' lobby screen. But since they give each killer a different lobby theme, now it only play in the main menu, we dont stay in the main menu for more than 5sec.
Further more, the Luna new year theme isnt looped well as I remember.
Yes!
That would be awesome. I loved the Silent Hill menu back when that came out so I'd love to have it back again. Maybe even add an option to pick menu music as well.
Yes that would also be perfect
especially with the unused SH music that was never added into the game
A good Idea, Apex Legends got something similar so that isn't crazy at all.
Cool idea but...
Its a huge amount of work, which we then have to ask THE HARD QUESTIONS about it.
Personally this isn't an idea for me, even though its undeniably cool it will come at a cost. I am not the sorta player who approves much of improvements that are not about in game- gameplay. I would prefer bHVR press efforts on gameplay instead of fluff, I mean to me that side, your side, the fluff side already got charms, prestige icons and now soon player cards. I have a huge list of things I rather see bHVR work on, best I can do is shrug, ignore it and fighting the urge to pull a whataboutism card on it. 👿
"wow curated lobbies??? and you still have not nerfed Made for This OR BLIGHT ADDONS *engine sounds* *gif of animegirl crying*"
This would be great, but chaabge the title please
Honestly…idk I just miss the silent hill menu that’s all rlly
Donnie Darko is the best movie ever.
😭
W taste in movies!