Could some underwater level or parts on maps work?
Or not even under the water, but knee, waist or chest deep that would slow down both survivor and killer.
Or not even under the water, but knee, waist or chest deep that would slow down both survivor and killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well with alien we got a hazard that slows down.. but i wouldn't mind some ankle deep water or mud that's just aesthetic
this is the entity's realm so anything should be possible lol
I like that idea.
On a separate note I think a new level based around an underwater grotto would be so cool.
I look forward to seeing Clown's graceful swimming animation