Evil Within II - Stalking
When you are actively stalking in Evil Within II, You are Undetectable, correct? Just like when you spawned in at Evil Within I? The stalking makes you Undetectable?
When you are actively stalking in Evil Within II, You are Undetectable, correct? Just like when you spawned in at Evil Within I? The stalking makes you Undetectable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Stalking in tier 2 does not make you undetectable. You keep your 16 metres TR.
Pretty sure that's never been the case.
Evil Within I is Undetectable. Evil Within II is a 16m TR
Afraid not. With add-ons, his TR becomes positively tiny, though.
Well I'm glad I asked. I thought as long as you were stalking, you had no TR as the audio gets quiet.
The quieting is thematic, as it emphasizes Myers focusing in on his prey almost to the exclusion of all else.
Nope. Only undetectable in Tier 1 :)
stalking has nothing to do with undetectable or terror radius
Insidious used to be common on Shape years and years ago. Might be before a lot of our time but Tier 1 Shape used to have a small terror radius before Undetectable was a thing.
So a lot of players would bring Insidious and stand still while stalking to not alert survivors with the terror radius increase to Tier 2.