Could we get this RE cosmetic?
This is the alternate outfit for Ada in RE4R: Seperate Ways, which I really like. It would be nice, if we could get this as a Lunar New Year cosmetic.
Of course I would like to have more cosmetics for the RE chars, but since I already made a post about this, I just ask about this one.
[If you are interested in the old post:
@LapisInfernalis said:
For this I am just brainstorming what could work in-game. I don't know all of the main-line games yet, as I am still playing through them atm, so there might be more. Of course you can share your ideas as well, althought I would kindly ask not to discuss story elements too much here. Thank you.
So now let's go.
Maps:
- An Umbrella Laboratory. For me it does not need to be directly out of one of the games, but the style is quite distinctive in RE2, so one could get inspired by that one. I always liked the old Hawkin's map for some reason and I miss a lab-like map in dbd.
- The Spencer Mansion
- Castle Dimitrescu
Legendary skins (Survivor):
- Jake Muller. How cool would it be to have Wesker and Jake in the same lobby? New voicelines included :D
Legendary skins (Killer):
- Alcina Dimitrescu
- Mr. X (Nemesis)
- Mother Miranda (Plague or Artist)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P7HC5M66REUC/20230702165939-1.jpg
- Krauser (maybe as Wesker Legendary)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LYPF0C0RY3NW/20230702171348-1.jpg
Normal Skins:
Wesker
- RE4, both OG and remake. A fancy attire.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z744LBPN3NLN/20230702171307-1.jpg
- RE5, but the mutated version
RE5, shirtless Wesker- him in a lab coat like on the photo from RE1
Ada Wong
- RE6
- RE4R
Edit: added a few screenshots after finishing the RE series.
]

Comments
Are those from RE6?
I would be all in for Rebecca getting more love too.
Oh that's gorgeous... I'd play Ada alot more if she got that cosmetic
That dress looks amazing. I'd love to see it in DbD.
Slightly unrelated, but I'd also love to see a Billy Coen legendary skin. RE0 is my favourite RE game.
Sadly I never finished RE0. But I would love Rebecca's alternate outfit with the leather pants in dbd. It's so sad that she only has her Cowgirl outfit.
Mr. X Skin and Classic Nemesis Skin for Nemesis!