Is there 50% off
I've been saving iridescent shards for oct0ber because I don't know if there is going to be a half off event does anyone know?
I've been saving iridescent shards for oct0ber because I don't know if there is going to be a half off event does anyone know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never spend those. I got like 12k Auric cells and 50k shards and still never buy anything new other than the alien DLC. Lol
Thanks for not answering my question and flexing on me
There were sales last year for the Halloween event, so there's definitely a good chance
things usually don't go on sale for shards if i remember correctly.
I would wait a little more just in case.
Bhvr did have a discount last year and this anniversary.
So there is a good shot.(im doing it btw)
Bro threw $100 into the game and didn't even spend it on anything LMAO.
I checked this
Lmao! Ridiculous right? I'm a hoarder. I do this all the time. I like to accumulate and grow but have a hard time actually spending