Personally, I don't see why so many people think clown is good.
*Shrug*
I dun seee it
I dun seee it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do not question THE ABSOLUTE UNIT.
I hardly ever see the Clown. He is by far the killer I see the least.
He's good when it comes to chases, but has no map pressure
He's good and he's a thicc boi.
I’ll see your clown.. and raise u a leatherface camping a person runnin ds.
With Clown they get to run to that pallet once and then they're forced to drop it. Feels like how the game should be played.
For this reason I find him fun. It takes out the frustration of looping.
Also if you use his 2 green add ons together, the survivors are so slow it's like they're stuck in quick sand. They can't even get to the next pallet lmao
Yeah I really like him. His map pressure is ######### so for this reason he's not top tier but he's easily better than half of the roster.
Clown is extremely efficient when it comes to the chase. He's very good at controlling the pace of your loop and quite often normally either ends up with an early pallet drop, a hit, or even both. Unfortunately, as Crusader said, he's got poor map pressure and struggles to snowball without the Redhead's Pinky Finger. And in a game of 1v4, this hurts your viability.
Met him more than once, he was really good.
He used to be the most powerfull killer in game even stronger then nurse. But then devs nerfed him with this :
-Fixed an issue that caused the Clown's stomach to jiggle too much in the tally screen.
he's really effective in chases but he suffers from map control. Like he's better than the other m1 killers but weaker than spirit/hag/myers.
his only weak area is map pressure.
And he excels in countering loops and 1v1s quickly.
Not many killers can say the same.
consistent in loops
He's awesome in chases and if you're good in chases (as Clown) you end up generating enough map pressure through constant hooking of survivors to win games. If you end up taking too long in chases, then you'll suffer the consequences.
Clown is awesome. He requires a different kind of playstyle. I feel as though great Survivors can find great success with him because of the fact you pretty much need to predict the Survivor's movements in order to effectively use his gas.
His power has the potential to shorten/prevent loops and has an instant effect (assuming your not brain dead while throwing the bottle) so his effectiveness isn't tied behind a skill ceiling or luck.
He is however very boring...
He isnt that good, still better than freddy though......
He's good at countering loops but his map pressure is pretty poor.