Darth Vader the next killer?
Come on you know you'd want to battle him
Come on you know you'd want to battle him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I refuse to accept vader being looped. Or anyone having 2 hands after a hit
Thats his power, imagine being unable to drop a pallet after his sabre swing... ask Luke
Maybe entity realm does not have force? But yeah I would not like to see that he is too powerful character to be in dbd.
You would basically have to nerf the hell out of him, which I don't want for such an iconic character.
But keeping his potential, he'd be way to powerful.
Done, as long as we get R2-D2 as a survivor.
Ash with a C3PO hand? That's an insane smash of nerd cultures xD
Youngling survivor