Anti face camping
I'm wondering if other survivors will be able to see the meter gauge. I hope that will be the case. But it may have a downside for other survivors to know how far a killer is from the hook. Like kindred but without the aura.
I'm wondering if other survivors will be able to see the meter gauge. I hope that will be the case. But it may have a downside for other survivors to know how far a killer is from the hook. Like kindred but without the aura.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's only before endgame and the range is generous. Some Killers can still effectively camp due to ranged attacks or mobility (Nurse, Huntress etc.) and proxy-camping will become the new camping until endgame.
Bubba's, Myers's and Billy's days as early-game facecampers are numbered at least. It's a step in the right direction.
So soloQ will get another bit of information any SWF already had? I consider that good news. Let's see the actual implementation, it could still be problematic (depending on numbers and small details), but fingers crossed