SH: Pain Res bug?
Just checking to see if this is a bug or I've misunderstood the perk. Played against a killer running SH:PR and it activated on someone's first *and* second hook. They were also running Bamboozle, Merciless Storm, and Tinkerer fwiw. My understanding is that SH:PR activates 4 times a trial, on everyone's first hook. Thanks!
Comments
...oh boy
Might wanna test this one out boys
Not necessarily their first hook, but rather the first time they're hooked on a scourge hook.
But yeah, shouldn't activate more than once per survivors.
I can confirm the perk isn't activating more than once on each Survivor.
Perhaps that Survivor wasn't hooked on a Scourge Hook?
Cheers guys. I'm positive it was the same hook because there was 1 gen to go and I was going back and forth with the killer to it. So I got hit twice on the same gen by the same survivor. One survivor was already dead and the last hadn't been hooked yet.
haven't seen myself or any streamer come across such a bug. hopefully it's not a thing because boy game is full of bugs right now.
do you happen do have it on video? I haven't ever seen it happen myself.
Unfortunately no. At the time I was focused on trying to get that gen done, the survivor had kindred and I could see the killer coming straight back to me so recording it didn't even cross my mind.