Flashlights need to be killswitched right now

This literally makes the game unplayable for killer, every survivor can hide in the locker and not get hit, or if they do they just have self care equipped. Flashlights need to be turned off

Comments

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3539682#Comment_3539682

    Survivors are always going to feel killers are too powerful, and vice versa, it's the human nature of dwelling on negatives and ignoring the positives. Every time you're tunnelled and camped takes up ten times the real estate in your mind compared to every time you escape and teabag the killer.

    It's all hearsay and confirmation bias, until we get actual kill rates.

    I'm still escaping a ton as a solo survivor, and I'm far from the best, so I find it incredibly hard to believe so many survivors are having such a hard time. Doubly so considering that the role incentive is perpetually on killer, other than a 3 day blip after Xenomorph released, implying killer is the least popular role right now.

    Thank you for your comment. And I think you're write to a certain extent. I loosely base statistics off of my own game play as survivor and a few people I play with. So It may not be quiet fair to the rest of community Assuming that everyone is getting tunneled and camped.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3539733#Comment_3539733

    If you don't understand how you're contradicting yourself, it might not be wise to chime in on the topic of cheating.

    cheating is never a balance issue, nor is it a balance solution. it is just cheating, no more or less.

    Look, I could go over and over again how I'm not endorsing cheating. It's just getting redundant now. I've already explained it. If you don't get it, you don't get it. All I can say is read the comments and try to understand what I'm saying. I've gotta go, my house is on fire,. Peace

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3539733#Comment_3539733

    "we have the right to disagree,without getting angry.and talk like adults instead of pointing fingers"

    I'll pull you up right there. There has been two post so far I have seen in this thread where you have been throwing around insults. Self reflection is in order.

    Yes I did .I don't feel I started it though.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3539161#Comment_3539161

    It's the weekend. The people who can enable the killswitch likely aren't working. No need to make this into some conspiracy about bhvr favoring survivors.

    They have done a killswitch on weekends before pretty sure. Plus, even if they haven't, that's something else that needs to be addressed. They need to have at least one person among the weekend crew that has the authority to do a killswitch for game-breaking bugs.

    Though I am glad they HAVE actually killswitched them today.

  • Wow, childish name calling. Good for you.

    So, fun fact. If you took the time to actually read you'd see that I used the exploit one time in a custom game with 4 friends to see how it worked and how to beat it, force people out of the locker, etc. But hey, you just jump to conclusions like a baddie.

    Secondly, I've been gaming a long time. Was a part of vanilla WoW. There exploits in that game like nothing else. No one cried about banning a bunch of people because of any exploit and yes, you could literally take the game hostage if you knew what you were doing. Lock down an entire quest hub for an entire server. No one cried "ban them!!!" Nope, we all watched the chaos and were like what is happening and found other things to do while the devs fixed it.

    People were paying a subscription to that game, and couldn't do things because of exploits yet the community was less sad and crying than this entire community that bought a game and never had to pay for anything again if they didn't want to.

  • Exploiters should be banned for a duration. Otherwise people will just jump on the next exploit that comes along regardless of role because there is no risk of punishment.

1 … 4 5 6 ›