Rework Calm Spirit

It's just an outdated perk like a fossil of old dbd. 90% of the time the perk is useless the other 10% it literally just makes a killers perk useless, sometimes even multiple. With distortion it doesn't just make a killers aura reading perk useless, it just makes them weaker. Just rework all rock paper scissor perks man ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's stupid smh

Comments

  • I went against calm spirit with a scream perk if u couldn't tell

  • I agree calm spirit should get "rework" in a form of dropping the negative part. If not that, then revert last change it had. The advertised "buff" made it quite useless

  • Last time I made a discussion about a potential Calm Spirit buff it ended up with some killer asking for a Calm Spirit nerf so good luck.๐Ÿ˜ญ This was the idea I had:

    @Venusa said:

    The 30 percent speed reduction to actions isn't justified, the perk doesn't do anything spectacular. There are much stronger perks in the game without any drawbacks. Plus when you open a chest or cleanse/bless a totem it makes a very audible noise at the end anyways so it doesn't even do much.

    Maybe removing the unnecessary speed reduction and making those interactions completely silent can help this perk.

  • Or just remove the ridiculous nerf that was randomly given to the perk.

  • Yeah it should not slow you down from cleansing totems or opening chests. Especially now that it's a must with the stupidly broken Alien perk that makes survivors scream even in lockers.

  • @Venusa said:

    Last time I made a discussion about a potential Calm Spirit buff it ended up with some killer asking for a Calm Spirit nerf so good luck.๐Ÿ˜ญ This was the idea I had:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/388424/calm-spirit-sucks

    These people have the saying "hearing before sight".