Aaanddd we're already back to our regularly scheduled program
Wesker every match! Yay :)
Wesker every match! Yay :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors (generaly speaking) don't allow any new strong Killers, just look at Xeno complains floods the streets of any social media including some content creators.
So until then, enjoy the same on repeat Killers over and over again.
Rather have 10 Weskers in a row than 1 SM. I’m sure the 10 Wesker matches combined will finish faster than the 1 SM match. I’m also including the queues to get into the match lol.
Well, Wesker does only have seven minutes.
Very true lol. I gotta count my blessings 🙏
What, you don't like chess? Shocking.