What do you think of Nicolas Cage ?

Curiosity.

But of course, if you say he's bad, I will come at night to stare at you from the darkest corners of your bedroom.

Comments

  • @Jacho said:

    Curiosity.

    But of course, if you say he's bad, I will come at night to stare at you from the darkest corners of your bedroom.

    But of course, if you say he's bad, I will come at night to stare at you from the darkest corners of your bedroom.

    What if I say he's one of my favorite survivors but still want someone lingering in my room? Should I lie?

  • I like one of his perks, other than that I dislike him even being in dbd.

    I love him as a person and actor tho

  • He has some not so great movies, but I like how he is basically doing indie ######### rn. it's cool.


    also, he punched someone in a bear costume.

    https://youtu.be/YyigAW-14w0?si=gN-Goh0jIifZlt4T&t=31

    it's great! wish this was a skin...

  • @Dustin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390352/what-do-you-think-of-nicolas-cage

    But of course, if you say he's bad, I will come at night to stare at you from the darkest corners of your bedroom.

    What if I say he's one of my favorite survivors but still want someone lingering in my room? Should I lie?

    You just needed to ask

    and that you did

  • As a survivor, or as an actor?

    As a survivor, his lines are mildly amusing, and his perks are fun. Don't care for his character model, and I don't play him much.

    As an actor, he's good. Liked him in 8mm and Kick-Ass.

    When people rip on him, I don't think it's because he's a bad actor so much as the fact that he was in a lot of bad movies. He had a huge gambling debt or something, so for a while, he'd be in any movie anybody would pay him to be in. (8mm was probably one of those, but I personally liked it.)

  • @Jacho said:

    Curiosity.

    But of course, if you say he's bad, I will come at night to stare at you from the darkest corners of your bedroom.

    Dramaturgy is fun, I don't care for the other ones, tho sometimes scene partner is good

  • Oh, and Renfield! Loved Renfield. Even my boomer mom was laughing all the way through it, and she hates horror movies and gore.

  • 1z9xw8.jpg

    Love Nick Cage. Drama n PT are 2 of the most fun perks they've ever put in the game. Not the strongest perks, but fun, and you can get decent value out of em if you play it right.