Is this a bug or an early implemented feature?

Ever since I opened the game this morning I noticed I got what I thought was a lobby bug, but it kept happening even after restarting the game. I can't see the prestige level of the survivors (nor of my team mates as survivor, even pre-made lobby, nor as killer). I honestly love this and I hope it's an early implemented feature like that one to see your build on the right of the screen that some people got, and others didn't yet. I was still able to see the prestige of people during the scoreboard chat. Honestly, made me play the game more comfortably and it felt good. Props to the team if it's an early implemented feature that is being tested or something!

P.S.: Emojis to hide discord call and players names

image.png image.png


Comments

  • Honestly sad nothing came out of this, prestige should of definitely been hidden from the lobby while still being able to see it after the match. Really sucks that I can't play my favorite survivor because I keep getting tunneled or lobby dodged...

1 … 3 4 5 ›