ETA On Flamer Hitbox Fixes (Xenomorph)?

The hitboxes for the Flamethrower Sentries are really, really bad.

Half the time you can hit them and they just will not break at all, this is a lot more noticeable on maps with varying terrain and/or maps that have shrubbery that can be used to put the FSentries in.

https://twitter.com/g0rejira/status/1696668877789200687

Can we get an ETA or at least some sign that this will be fixed? This has been an issue plaguing my Xenomorph games and should 100% be addressed since this feels really bad to deal with.

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    The hitboxes for the Flamethrower Sentries are really, really bad.

    Half the time you can hit them and they just will not break at all, this is a lot more noticeable on maps with varying terrain and/or maps that have shrubbery that can be used to put the FSentries in.

    https://twitter.com/g0rejira/status/1696668877789200687

    Can we get an ETA or at least some sign that this will be fixed? This has been an issue plaguing my Xenomorph games and should 100% be addressed since this feels really bad to deal with.

    Have they ever Killswitched a killer a day and a half after release? I'm not saying this deserves it, just asking.

    As for a timeframe, since Sony & Nintendo & Microsoft all individually have to review and approve game patches I'd say next Tuesday at the earliest. If it was only Steam they could do a dozen patches in a week if they cared to, but it isn't.

  • I agree with this, the hitbox of the turrets feel really bad. I had some matches where I missed some M1/M2 on turrets eventhough I was on point. The result was I lost my crawler mode due to a bad coded hitbox. This is so sad, because otherwise this Killer is so fun to play in everyway. It is also fun to play against Xenomorph because the counterplay (using and placing the turrets) is fun and mindgames with its/her Tailattack are funny.


    @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389691/eta-on-flamer-hitbox-fixes-xenomorph

    Have they ever Killswitched a killer a day and a half after release? I'm not saying this deserves it, just asking.

    As for a timeframe, since Sony & Nintendo & Microsoft all individually have to review and approve game patches I'd say next Tuesday at the earliest. If it was only Steam they could do a dozen patches in a week if they cared to, but it isn't.

    This issue does not need a killswitch, because it's not gamebreaking - just annyoing as hell. If they fix this with the next patch, it should be fine.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389691/eta-on-flamer-hitbox-fixes-xenomorph

    Have they ever Killswitched a killer a day and a half after release? I'm not saying this deserves it, just asking.

    As for a timeframe, since Sony & Nintendo & Microsoft all individually have to review and approve game patches I'd say next Tuesday at the earliest. If it was only Steam they could do a dozen patches in a week if they cared to, but it isn't.

    Im not asking for Xeno to be killswitched, I think that would really harm the reception of this Chapter.

    What I want is some sign from BHVR that they are aware of the issues and intend on fixing it, nothing more really.

  • Also having this problem