I hoped lucky star would show auras of lockers

At least show me the aura of lockers in a short distance and disable it for 10 seconds when I'm exiting a locker.

Comments

  • would be a nice qol

  • I think the perks fine. You eventually learn the locations of all the lockers on each tile (if its a tile that can have one) with time.

  • There would be a problem with this, though: it would become an anti-Dredge perk. The Dredge doesn't need an indirect nerf.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    There would be a problem with this, though: it would become an anti-Dredge perk. The Dredge doesn't need an indirect nerf.

    you think people will use this beyond getting the adept?

  • @Malkhrim said:

    There would be a problem with this, though: it would become an anti-Dredge perk. The Dredge doesn't need an indirect nerf.

    Calm spirit has existed for how long? Still bad.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    There would be a problem with this, though: it would become an anti-Dredge perk. The Dredge doesn't need an indirect nerf.

    same can be said with calm spirit and doctor but you dont see anyone complaining