So...I believe we now have a new contender for the best skin in DBD
Xenomorph Queen is the best skin in DBD, like...I don't really feel the need to elaborate, look at it, has a unique set of menu animations, looks great, and is absolutely ######### HUGE
On a completely different note, Xenomorph Queen is conclusive proof that we can have a Dragon in DBD, I will not hear otherwise, if you can fit something that is canonically 15 feet tall into DBD, you can fit a Dragon into DBD
Make it happen BHVR

Comments
I love that this killer is so tall
How does the Queen fit into a tunnel?
Royaly
You want a small dragon?
I don't
Yes, Yes I do
I like dragons, I like em a lot
You think BHVR cares it if makes sense?
I pity you
Masterfully
Fair point
Take my money. All of it.
Same way a 120lb dog can get through a gap the size of a softball in my fence, it just freaking does.
Buying this as soon as I get home to play. Very excited about this chapter.
BHVR almost got me with Maria.
BHVR got me at record speed with the Queen.
Mid.
Queen gonna make a supersonic man out of you
Dredge is still the reigning cosmetic champ
The Queen is only tall in the menu, however in match it's the same size as default Xeno when in a match.
Heartbroken
Yea its hugh mungus.
Pretty sure the Queen is the same general size as the Xenomorph in game, but she sure does "look" a whole hell of a lot bigger in the menu. (rightfully so)
Also they gave her a cake lol