the solution "For the people "and "Buckle up"

I came up with an idea to solve this problem without killing one of the perks

Simply , for the people it is not considered a healing procedure, Instead, it is considered a sacrifice of a healthy condition

So, for the people wouldn't work with Buckle up, and keeping both perks the same without killing them

Comments

  • Both perks are strong on their own and will still have usage after they nerf their interaction more sooner than later, the same way they did with the one FTP had with MFT!

  • @adaw0ng said:

    Both perks are strong on their own and will still have usage after they nerf their interaction more sooner than later, the same way they did with the one FTP had with MFT!

    I mean, (for the people) is not a heal action, so any perks that requires a heal action won't work with (for the people)

  • For the people without buckle up is pretty mediocre perk.

    Like it's not as bad as say dark theory, but there's a reason why the usage rate more then tripled for a time after buckle up buff/rework. If you remove this interaction (and those 2 are a little too strong sometimes - I agree with this one), then FTP will again get to it's forgotten perks place.

    Instead to make the interaction more fair - make it so buckle up can be applied only 3s after someone is downed (slightly nerf the stronger perk out of those 2 with specific OP interaction it provides).

  • @Gandor said:

    For the people without buckle up is pretty mediocre perk.

    Like it's not as bad as say dark theory, but there's a reason why the usage rate more then tripled for a time after buckle up buff/rework. If you remove this interaction (and those 2 are a little too strong sometimes - I agree with this one), then FTP will again get to it's forgotten perks place.

    Instead to make the interaction more fair - make it so buckle up can be applied only 3s after someone is downed (slightly nerf the stronger perk out of those 2 with specific OP interaction it provides).

    For the people is a great perk on its own and can provide a lot of value and be a game changer (saving a tunneled team mate, quickly countering a slug play from the killer, etc.), but it’s another case of “why would I run this perk when I can run just something else that is less situational and doesn’t require others” especially in solos. FTP shines more also in coordinated teams, which just isn’t the majority of the cases.

  • Just make it so only downed survivor gets endurance.

    When both of them have endurance, there is basically nothing you can do about it. If one can be downed, then you can play around it.

  • The combo is only a problem when healing the instant someone gets downed. Add a 3s delay to healing (but not recovering) on entering the dying state and there would be no problems.

  • Truthfully, I think the only change that combo needs is a buffer between endurance. Right now there's literally no risk to using it. What should happen (imo, of course) is the first ten seconds should grant endurance to the person being healed, and once their ten seconds have passed then the endurance will go to the person who used FtP. This way it's not a situation where you literally can't do anything for ten seconds.

  • @adaw0ng said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3527159#Comment_3527159

    For the people is a great perk on its own and can provide a lot of value and be a game changer (saving a tunneled team mate, quickly countering a slug play from the killer, etc.), but it’s another case of “why would I run this perk when I can run just something else that is less situational and doesn’t require others” especially in solos. FTP shines more also in coordinated teams, which just isn’t the majority of the cases.

    As you said it's very situational. It indeed can provide value for tunneled person, but that would require your teammate being hard-tunneled, tunneled person being good chaser, but you have that 1 extra second to spare to activate FTP - so most likely just taking the hit is better option (it probably gives same amount of time, but does not need a perk slot and time to apply it).

    Real value is if killer is trying to slug/bleedout somebody stubbornly. But how often do you see that? I would say even 1 in 100 games is too much (but I am not toxic towards killers - even though I play sabotages which can be considered annoying, so if that's the case then maybe it's more for you? This is pure guess and I am not trying to blame you of anything. I am just thinking of possibilities).

    That's too situational to be worth a perk slot on it's own.