A lot of Survivors aren't playing against Sadako correctly.

This is just what I've noticed both in my games playing as her as well as in my games playing against her. She often gets a mori early in the game because survivors don't take tapes to prevent it and just let their condemned build up until it's too late. She gets free wins not because she's overpowered but because survivors literally just aren't engaging in her counterplay and it only takes one survivor fully condemned to make the game a 3v1 and drag down the rest of the team.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Comments

  • A lot of Survivors aren't playing against Sadako correctly.

    That's my experience lately.

  • @saintjimmy456 said:

    A lot of Survivors aren't playing against Sadako correctly.

    That's my experience lately.

    Yes

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    This is just what I've noticed both in my games playing as her as well as in my games playing against her. She often gets a mori early in the game because survivors don't take tapes to prevent it and just let their condemned build up until it's too late. She gets free wins not because she's overpowered but because survivors literally just aren't engaging in her counterplay and it only takes one survivor fully condemned to make the game a 3v1 and drag down the rest of the team.

    Anyone else had a similar experience?

    I wish all survivors had the mindset that it’s better to get caught with a tape than without it. It’s very easy to pick 2 locations to remember so you always know where to quickly bring your tape (except if she runs that one addon to make it the furthest tv).

  • I mean you can try to manage tapes but remember when she hits you, you gain two stacks of condemn and now you’ve got a TV on cooldown since you took a tape. There’s no aura for her TVs unless you’re holding a tape already, some survivors struggle to find them. And while you’re wasting time trying to find a tape you aren’t doing gens but may be wasting pallets (if you’re in chase). It ain’t always survivors’ fault. Sometimes a killer is just oppressive and that’s ok.

  • @saintjimmy456 said:

    A lot of Survivors aren't playing against Sadako correctly.

    That's my experience lately.

    Fair enough.

  • I don’t think I have ever played survivor correctly. 🤔

  • @saintjimmy456 said:

    A lot of Survivors aren't playing against Sadako correctly.

    That's my experience lately.

    As a survivor main I concur with this completely. At least 75% of the time survivors are their own worst enemy. Survivors lose far more often because of their own mistakes than they do because of how well the killer played.