What is the most survivor sided map?
In your opinion, what map is the most survivor sided?
In your opinion, what map is the most survivor sided?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Garden of joy has to be it. The main building is obviously strong, along with the three pallets outside. One on the patio, the one by the fence and the one near the truck. I find them all pretty strong. There's usually a few pallets on the perimeter as well. And when those are exhausted, head to shack lol.
It's probably Borgo at the moment.
Garden of Pain, Borgo, and Eyrie are all miserable to play M1 killers on. They're all large maps and (not Borgo, but the other two) have insanely strong main buildings. The killer can make main on Eyrie weaker with the breakable walls, but it's still pretty easy to have a long chase on it with the connecting windows and tiles.
Garden is easier to play for survivor but badham is worse if the survivors know what they're doing
Mother's Dwelling because it's too big. Ormand deserves a mention as well.
There are quite a lot of them to be honest, prior to rework Cowshed would have probably gotten rank 1 now I'm not sure anymore. Probably garden of Joy or Borgo, The Game gets a special mention for being the most boring map with just 20+ safe pallets. Bedham are all rather survivor sided as well but I wouldn't place them on the same level as borgo. Big maps in general are problematic but I honestly think Disturbed ward is somewhat fine, yes it is a big map but besides that only the main building is rough, if you can abandon chase when they reach it somehow it is manageable, but it is rather easy to reach from everywhere, it kind of the creates the saloon issue where you almost loose the game if you decide to chase in the main building, but everyone will do nothing but run there so you basically hold a 3 gen in the outskirts because there is not much you can do otherwise.
Mother's Dwelling after it got reworked. It's very big, loops are extremely safe with broken collisions countering a lot of powers, the loops themselves are overabundant, especially for a map that big, lots of los blockers making map also really good for hiding and the main building is also very strong for no reason. Absolute atrocity of a map.
rpd for being huge having almost all safe pallets and the outside gen you need to take a 30 sec detour to check
I HATE badham as killer. especially as trickster
I didn't realize how awful Badham is until I watched a YouTube video literally called "How to abuse these maps as survivor" and watched the Badham portion. The amount of connecting loops is insane.
Yes alot of loops might be small, but they connect to like 5 other ones
I bet OP is just "asking for a friend." It probably has nothing to do with finding out which map offering is the best one to stockpile for easy matches...
There are enough maps/realms now to justify the devs changing the way map offerings work. Map offerings should PREVENT the lobby from being sent to a specific realm instead of the current function.
SWF would no longer be able to make it (even more) miserable for killers, and stealth killers / terror radius killers can stop using map offerings to get small/indoor maps for an easy win.
The only other thing the devs need to do when they implement this system is to average out all the players map offerings. (Add up the total number of map offerings in each player's posession and divide it out evenly amongst all the different possible map offerings.) This is fair and necessary since survivors will have stockpiled so many Garden of Joy / Farm offerings and those offerings would no longer guarantee those maps (they would do the opposite, in fact).
Actually, I already know which map is the most survivor sided, this is just a question for the community.
I have over 200 Garden of Joy and 150 Badham offerings stocked up on Jill, and almost 300 Midwich offerings on Wesker ATM(I've also used 125+ of them).
I agree that map offerings should prevent a realm from appearing, the only thing that would maybe be bad is less scrathed mirror myers(?). Although those are so rare it doesn't really matter.
I almost guarentee that the survivor mains would be screaming at the top of their lungs about how it is "unfair" to change something they've stocked up on.
I may even have to stock Lery's offerings on Wesker if this happens!
That's why I said the devs would have to average out player's map offerings. Instead of trying to guess which map offerings they should give each player based only on what they currently have in their inventory would be a nightmare. Leaving the offering count the same would be a nightmare for players who have stockpiled.
Averaging it would still hurt the stockpiles, but would not require extreme personalized efforts.
The survivors would use that as an excuse. Screaming and whining has gotten every single perk or killer they don't like nerfed, and screaming almost prevented DH from getting nerfed. Regardless of map offering equalization, they would ######### and moan as they would lose one of their harrassment tools.
Surprised not to see Borgo listed.
Who made the video?
Had to refresh my memory, but it was Demi.