Killer lost coz he thought I had DS lol
Had a game where I was the obsession but did not have any obsession perks and nor did team mates. Ends up that it was the killer that had one. Was playing a game as survivor and fare play to killer, downed me but I was far from hook.
He picked me up and then did the old pick up and drop thing thinking I had DS.
2 gens were done whilst he did this and I escaped.
He downed me again in a bit but continued to do this again. Another gen done and in fact last gen.
He finally manages to hook me but I get saved and all of us escape....
Think he was a tad annoyed when realised post game I did not have DS lol.
He picked me up and then did the old pick up and drop thing thinking I had DS.
2 gens were done whilst he did this and I escaped.
He downed me again in a bit but continued to do this again. Another gen done and in fact last gen.
He finally manages to hook me but I get saved and all of us escape....
Think he was a tad annoyed when realised post game I did not have DS lol.
Comments
Even dribbling is unfair with how much time it wastes, and that's if you can even do it considering you have to be near a hook and not have another survivor nearby ready to flashlight/instaheal/bodyblock
DS ruins the game even when no one is running it lol.
Exactly, if i see myself far from the hook or somewhere where i can't block the survivor i simply eat that DS and try to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Shows you how broken DS is
I hesitate to run Obsession perks as Killer precisely because of this uncertainty. I can never know if it's my Obsession perk or theirs. It's usually both, though.
Broken because killers paranoia
When a player is the obsesion, I just can't bring myself to pick them up in fear to them using DS. So I just kind of let them bleed out.
I'm confused why this Killer did this. If they carried you the first time, expecting you to DS, then they either would have hooked you or eaten the DS (meaning that the next time they downed you they wouldn't have to Dribble you). Killers are too afraid of the Obsession using DS that they are creating more problems for themselves then DS itself causes.
Just... Why Dribble if you aren't by a hook? You are just letting the Survivor get away without them having to do anything.