Switch Cross Progression?

So I’ve heard that cross progression for Nintendo Switch is coming out this September. Does anyone know how true this is? I have way too much progress and money in my Switch account and it would be amazing to bring it over to PC so I’m trying to get as much information as I can about it before I buy a bunch of stuff on PC.

Comments

  • Last I heard it got delayed. Would love to be proven wrong, I have so much on my Switch that I want on my PS5 now

  • @Haven414 said:

    So I’ve heard that cross progression for Nintendo Switch is coming out this September. Does anyone know how true this is? I have way too much progress and money in my Switch account and it would be amazing to bring it over to PC so I’m trying to get as much information as I can about it before I buy a bunch of stuff on PC.

    It was due out last September, but ran into problems and is delayed, no time frame given.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Last I heard it got delayed. Would love to be proven wrong, I have so much on my Switch that I want on my PS5 now

    Fr, I probably have a couple hundred in my switch account and I just started on pc😭

  • False. Cross-progression is delayed until further notice. Just an FYI..