Myers Rework

Comments

  • Lots of good effort gone in overall, a few things I liked, a few I didn't. The only thing that really doesn't sit right with me is the teleport.

    In the Halloween films there is nothing to indicate he is teleporting. Michael is depicted to be wholely consumed by evil, engaging in no human activity whatsoever, and spending literally every moment of his existence silently feeding a burning obsession for murder. The moments where he seemingly pops out of nowhere, we're left to assume is the product of an unnatural, cold and focused ability to read and predict his target, and an expert level of stealth with perfect usage of darkness, obscurred vision and silent movement.

    I can see what Dustaroo was trying to do, but teleport does not fit here at all, and IMO would be more of a cop out method of achieving this effect on Myers.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Lots of good effort gone in overall, a few things I liked, a few I didn't. The only thing that really doesn't sit right with me is the teleport.

    In the Halloween films there is nothing to indicate he is teleporting. Michael is depicted to be wholely consumed by evil, engaging in no human activity whatsoever, and spending literally every moment of his existence silently feeding a burning obsession for murder. The moments where he seemingly pops out of nowhere, we're left to assume is the product of an unnatural, cold and focused ability to read and predict his target, and an expert level of stealth with perfect usage of darkness, obscurred vision and silent movement.

    I can see what Dustaroo was trying to do, but teleport does not fit here at all, and IMO would be more of a cop out method of achieving this effect on Myers.

    True

  • bHVR would never just take a fan submitted rework and just lift it for implementation.

  • I saw his rework videos and while there are some that are very good.

    I don’t like some of the ideas. Having teleport like that on Myers doesn’t fit his character like the person said above. I would love however to see the mori be part of his base power.

    Out of topic but his twins rework I’m not a fan of it’s just to complicated. Twins need a rework which IS coming in early 2024. It feels too different and unnecessary

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I saw his rework videos and while there are some that are very good.

    I don’t like some of the ideas. Having teleport like that on Myers doesn’t fit his character like the person said above. I would love however to see the mori be part of his base power.

    Out of topic but his twins rework I’m not a fan of it’s just to complicated. Twins need a rework which IS coming in early 2024. It feels too different and unnecessary

    I agree 👍

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I saw his rework videos and while there are some that are very good.

    I don’t like some of the ideas. Having teleport like that on Myers doesn’t fit his character like the person said above. I would love however to see the mori be part of his base power.

    Out of topic but his twins rework I’m not a fan of it’s just to complicated. Twins need a rework which IS coming in early 2024. It feels too different and unnecessary

    Twins do not need a rework at all. Y'all still won't play this killer even if they do get one anyway.