This was mentioned in another thread, unfortunately not everyone ventures over to Bug Reporting when having connection troubles. Thankyou for bringing it to General however.
This was mentioned in another thread, unfortunately not everyone ventures over to Bug Reporting when having connection troubles. Thankyou for bringing it to General however.
Understandable, and happy to provide more insight. From the Steam Status pages I'm looking through, there's some improvement in the last few minutes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same, keep getting stuck on 'Checking Platform Services' and then it says there is no network connection even though there is.
RIP servers
I get this all the time
Got to put some more survivor buffs live amirite
yup exact same for me
Nope. I'm on Xbox Series X in Panama. I just loaded in no problem.
This is an issue with Steam itself at the moment, as Mandy mentioned a bit ago:
This was mentioned in another thread, unfortunately not everyone ventures over to Bug Reporting when having connection troubles. Thankyou for bringing it to General however.
Understandable, and happy to provide more insight. From the Steam Status pages I'm looking through, there's some improvement in the last few minutes.
Steam issue for just DBD?
It's Tuesday, Steam maintenance. This actually isn't entirely uncommon with a lot of online games, albeit usually Steam ID isn't affected.
Actually today is Thursday (where did the week go?), but its not just DbD affected; other games are having issues on Steam right now as well.
Holy crud, it is Thursday! I need my cup of coffee. xD
It's Thursday.?
Time to give up tea!
Same, and tea too... but I digress, hopefully this issue will be resolved for everyone soon so everyone can get back to their Steam games <3
It is fixed for me! My demogorgon and I will enjoy this coffee and hooking some unfortunate souls. :D
Happy Thursday all. x)
Noooo, so you mean we have to go and touch grass?!
I'm going to call Houston and tell them that we have a problem, maybe they can fix it ๐
And we are back, Steam issue seems to be resolved.
False positive... we are back down :(