Reveal the last survivor after 1 minute or something
There was 4 gens left and i had this stupid Claudette urbaning around wasting my 35minutes.
I finally found her but damn it wasted so much time.
There was 4 gens left and i had this stupid Claudette urbaning around wasting my 35minutes.
I finally found her but damn it wasted so much time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By accident, were you playing as the pig?
An end game time limit for the last person is something that should've been added over 2 years ago. Can't believe it hasn't been done yet.
Hatch showdowns for 20 minutes is sooooooo fun.
Such a waste that I don't even really attempt looking for the last Survivor anymore, or stand on top of the Hatch, I just let them go unless I actually run into them as they are jumping into the hatch. Since swinging at them gives them the free escape anyways.
They wait to say goodbye
Nah
I was playing as Billy in the forest cabin map.
Turns out the player's name was Bunch and his steam profile URL had "Famous Troll in Korea"