2 gens in Crotus Prenn building.

I don't think I have EVER seen this happen before. Disturbed Ward to be specific.

There was a gen in the chapel area near the vault that the killer needs to break a wall to be able to deal with. There is that upstairs gen that is there 100% of the time. But I have NEVER Seen 2 gens in this building and probably played it hundreds of times before?

Comments

  • so... outside but near the building? that's normal

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    so... outside but near the building? that's normal

    no, he means inside, right next to the window thats next to a wall

  • 2 Gens in the Asylum use to be common back in the old days, now there's just a chance it can happen. Depending on the RNG

  • Used to happen a lot way back when.

    I've seen it a couple times in the last few months.

  • I was watching a streamer play on Midwich not long ago and there was a gen in that little room with the hole in the wall that opens to an exit gate. I believe it's the Storage Room. Never seen it there before.

  • I’ve seen that 2nd inside gen a few times, but it doesn’t happen very often.

    @Nazzzak said:

    I was watching a streamer play on Midwich not long ago and there was a gen in that little room with the hole in the wall that opens to an exit gate. I believe it's the Storage Room. Never seen it there before.

    I had that happen once and we lost because none of us found that gen until it was too late so the killer basically just had 2 gens to patrol and we couldn’t finish either of them. There can also be a gen in the room next to the other exit gate (with the breakable wall) which I think I’ve seen only a couple times.

    I’ll mention this one in here too: on Dead Dawg, it’s actually not guaranteed for the gallows to have a generator, it almost always does have one, but it is possible for it to spawn without a gen. And in both cases I saw that happen, there was a gen in the shack instead which I’ve never seen in any other circumstance.

  • No doubt they're tinkering with gen spawns in their efforts to deal with 3-gen setups.

  • I'm almost positive there's a small chance to have a holdable three-gen that you can defend with even leaving the building, really.

    I could be crazy, but I swear I've seen two generators spawn inside and a third spawn at the entrance.

  • Still not as cursed as that one gen on the edge map of the Swamp

  • I've seen two gens spawn in courtyard in Midwich before.