Demogorgan Got Some Tweaks In The PTB
Demogorgan received an update to their addons and power.
Perhaps we could see the Stranger Things DLC return? It could be BHVR preparing for a future re-release, or maybe even another ST Chapter.
Demogorgan received an update to their addons and power.
Perhaps we could see the Stranger Things DLC return? It could be BHVR preparing for a future re-release, or maybe even another ST Chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let it go.
I wont.
I bought Demogorgan on Console. I moved to PC. I dont have Demo anymore since Im on PC. Im still upset by it.
Highly doubt it. BHVR needs licensing holders permission to add anything related from Stranger Things like characters, cosmetics, etc. They don't need their permission when it comes to bug fixing or balancing changes.