Yoo what there's a trap on the new map

I was playing xeno when I got hit by a steam blast that hindered me I was confused but I love this

And you can reset it we need more interaction in environment like this

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wish every map was unique like this the map is really cool

    Exactly imagine if mid wich had like 2 levers that would alter the map by blocking the main hall forcing a side path

  • I’m hoping they add more environmental traps to help within chases like this

  • Agreed, more in map things to play around with Devs, how about a draw bridge on Borgo, and an elevator on The Game?

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I’m hoping they add more environmental traps to help within chases like this

    They need more of these but work 2 ways so thw killer could. Use them to his advantage or the surivors could use them to their escape

  • "we need more interaction in environment like this"

    Yes! Let the killer spend time interacting with setting up a trap for later to hinder survivors.

  • @Nos37 said:

    "we need more interaction in environment like this"

    Yes! Let the killer spend time interacting with setting up a trap for later to hinder survivors.

    Like just imagine something the killer can interact with that opens and closes doors at random, and maybe even changes window vaults. Or even if it's set to every time a gen pops. It would be incredible interaction.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I was playing xeno when I got hit by a steam blast that hindered me I was confused but I love this

    And you can reset it we need more interaction in environment like this

    I mean as long as the trap is in a place where a pallet would be normally

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/387348/yoo-what-theres-a-trap-on-the-new-map

    I mean as long as the trap is in a place where a pallet would be normally

    I would perfer this over God Pallets

  • Yeah, I LOVE the unique interactions on the Nostromo. It really brings out a lot of flair and I'd love to see more thematic interactions like the pipes and the secret room on other maps.

    Like imagine if you could find a key and start up the Ironworks foundry from the control room and pour molten metal onto the floor or something, wouldn't that be sick?

  • More interactive maps is something i've been wanting for a while now, that and map hazards that causes unique effects for either Survivors or Killers.

  • Been wanting this type of stuff for a long time. ANYTHING that gives the Survivors other things to do is a plus in my book. Please BHVR go back and give the other maps something similar that fits in thematically of course.

  • Dead Dawg Saloon could have it so every so and so minutes, a bottle can be picked up from the bar for a mini Diversion of 5-10ish meters

  • @smurf8765 said:

    Dead Dawg Saloon could have it so every so and so minutes, a bottle can be picked up from the bar for a mini Diversion of 5-10ish meters

    Perfect like iron works would have the upper control room have like a big Gas exuast that if you hit the killer with could hinder and it lingers so looping that area is bad for a bit meaning stealth killers could set that up as an Ambush that hides them and hinders thw surivor