I'll just...leave it at that.
Moderately, I suppose.
Not really as competition for DBD, because it isn't, but more just as something new.
I dont like that killer so no, not at all
Probably not since i don't really have any plans at playing TCM.
I'm looking forward to playing the other killers in TCM.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Moderately, I suppose.
Not really as competition for DBD, because it isn't, but more just as something new.
I dont like that killer so no, not at all
Probably not since i don't really have any plans at playing TCM.
I'm looking forward to playing the other killers in TCM.