Red or Blue Pill (Skullmerchant)

asdadada.jpg

Note I do Not Condone disconnecting for any other reason than Emergencies

I quite like the Survivors that came with the DLC, those guys alone made it worth it

but i just had my second almost hour long skullmerchant match and now I'm bored so here is a bad meme


I really do like skull-merchant gameplay wise when the 3-gen is not pushed so hard

Comments

  • Red if its 25min and after 25min blue

  • have yet to see one... but I do not like quitting matches

  • The Skull Merchants can play PvE

  • If it's clear they're setting up a 3 gen from the start of the game and refusing to chase, then I have no issue with people taking the blue pill. The minuscule amount of bp you'll get after that hour is up isn't worth your time.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    have yet to see one... but I do not like quitting matches

    I don't either, Skull Merchant can be Fun if they don't do that boring 3 gen strat.... But I hate that three gen strat

  • My first time seeing a survivor bot was today when somebody DC'd against a skull merchant on RPD.

    They can fail skillchecks from Oppression/Overcharge, which was surprising to learn. And the bot also caused us to 3gen because they only ever repaired gens that weren't being watched.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    My first time seeing a survivor bot was today when somebody DC'd against a skull merchant on RPD.

    They can fail skillchecks from Oppression/Overcharge, which was surprising to learn. And the bot also caused us to 3gen because they only ever repaired gens that weren't being watched.

    Unfortuantly the bots either heavily ignore killer objects or ONLY DO killer objects (onryo)

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    My first time seeing a survivor bot was today when somebody DC'd against a skull merchant on RPD.

    They can fail skillchecks from Oppression/Overcharge, which was surprising to learn. And the bot also caused us to 3gen because they only ever repaired gens that weren't being watched.

    if the killer was devoted to the 3 gen... the 3 gen was innevitable

  • Back in the days of Overbrine, I played a roughly 45 minute match to beat a 3 genning Knight. I swore off after being in that situation again so I have no interest in playing with a 3 genning merchant.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RJKM2E83KPHV/asdadada.jpg

    Note I do Not Condone disconnecting for any other reason than Emergencies

    I quite like the Survivors that came with the DLC, those guys alone made it worth it

    but i just had my second almost hour long skullmerchant match and now I'm bored so here is a bad meme

    I really do like skull-merchant gameplay wise when the 3-gen is not pushed so hard

    I never DC from my games unless I experience a game-breaking bug or something urgent comes up IRL. Even against a 3-gen Skull Merchant.

    That being said, she needs to be completed reworked. Her power is the most abhorrently designed collection of mechanics in the entirety of DbD.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3503490#Comment_3503490

    I don't either, Skull Merchant can be Fun if they don't do that boring 3 gen strat.... But I hate that three gen strat

    I'm honestly too petty to quit in those scenarios.


    also I play trapper... gotta take the 3 gens from the other side sometimes. XD

  • Would be funny if BHVR changes the D/C penalty to a SM match. Anytime you DC, your next match is against a SM.

  • Purple Pill - get yourself hooked and go next.

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    Purple Pill - get yourself hooked and go next.

    Youre getting hooked by a SM?

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    Purple Pill - get yourself hooked and go next.

    These SMs don't hook. That wastes precious gen kicking time.

  • @Satelit said:

    The Skull Merchants can play PvE

    Yep. Send em to the bots. ๐Ÿ˜‚