REMOVE SCREAMING BEFORE HOOKING

HELP IT FEEELS SO OFF AND WEIRD I ANT TAKE IT ANYMRE

Comments

  • You mean they scream before they are actually hooked? Like the sound and the action are no longer in sync… I noticed that yesterday

  • Is this a bug or intended? I cannot find anything in the patch notes, but there's also no bug in the bug section for it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The devs seem to be on a streak of making pointless changes for the sake of needless consistency and/or being thematic.

    Couldn't agree with you more. It is absolutely maddening. Firstly it is a asymmetrical game so it is okay if there is some variation in how things function. Diversity makes the game generally more fun and more interesting. This helps retain players. Secondly, when they do it at the expense of gameplay or enjoyment it just makes no sense and I have to wonder why they seem to want to force through such decisions.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    You mean they scream before they are actually hooked? Like the sound and the action are no longer in sync… I noticed that yesterday

    Yeah it's like the pixel theyre hooked, they scream I hate it

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    Is this a bug or intended? I cannot find anything in the patch notes, but there's also no bug in the bug section for it.

    I think it was like unintentionally intended yk?

  • @Skitten56 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3498527#Comment_3498527

    Couldn't agree with you more. It is absolutely maddening. Firstly it is a asymmetrical game so it is okay if there is some variation in how things function. Diversity makes the game generally more fun and more interesting. This helps retain players. Secondly, when they do it at the expense of gameplay or enjoyment it just makes no sense and I have to wonder why they seem to want to force through such decisions.

    This.