I don't find them too difficult to do naturally throughout the game. I'm pretty sure even doing a gen in the killer's terror radius while they chase someone else counts.
I don't find them too difficult to do naturally throughout the game. I'm pretty sure even doing a gen in the killer's terror radius while they chase someone else counts.
I just mean that these challenges usually cause people throwing the games the most for
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't find them too difficult to do naturally throughout the game. I'm pretty sure even doing a gen in the killer's terror radius while they chase someone else counts.
I just mean that these challenges usually cause people throwing the games the most for