Can we un nerf bubbas add ons?
I mean depth Guage rake Is a purple and it's garbage. Too much of a downside to even consider?
I mean depth Guage rake Is a purple and it's garbage. Too much of a downside to even consider?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Bubba's addons have ever been nerfed.
Changed nerfed whatever you want to call it. I'm not saying go back to the old bubba with faster charge time as I like his power but he literally only has 3 addons worth running at the moment. Maybe 4.
His carberator tuning guide was finally fixed this update it feels amazing to use with the flesh
The problem isn't so much that the other addons are bad, they're nice to have and the effects they have do help.
The problem is LF's power at base doesn't function without Beast Marks + AW Chili, so you absolutely MUST run them to have any kind game potential whatsoever (without which the rework didn't really do much).
It'd be nice to have Knockdown on chainsaw hits. But it means I give up the much more effective mind game to have it.
Also some addons are still bugged, and yes some actively hurt you like depth gauge rake.