If all survivors DC...

Killer should be allowed to DC penalty free or end match when all 4 survivors leave.

It forces you to finish out a match with bots. If I wanted to play with bots, I would.

Just a thought.

Comments

  • Think of it as the punishment for being so unpleasent to play against that literally everyone would rather do nothing for 5 minutes than play out the match

  • Sure, if it extends to the last survivor as well. I was the last survivor playing with bots who are, unsurprisingly, terrible team mates.

  • What did you do to make everyone dc on you lmao

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    What did you do to make everyone dc on you lmao

    "Being sweaty" with Deer stalker

    Slugged nobody

  • @Steakdabait said:

    Think of it as the punishment for so unpleasent to play against that literally everyone would rather do nothing for 5 minutes than play out the match

    The only time I have ever seen a full team dc is when one person in a swf decides for everyone that they are dcing. Thats far more likely than 4 randoms dcing.

  • @Steakdabait said:

    Think of it as the punishment for so unpleasent to play against that literally everyone would rather do nothing for 5 minutes than play out the match

    Or, in my case playing a counter, deer stalker, to a new perk against a 4 man

    Can't win. Am I right?

  • It may be considered no problem.


    Because the killer have to spend wasted time is not a disadvantage to the survivor, and the SWF can spend the penalty time talking.

    lol.

  • And now you know, bots are a punishment for Killer's forcing Survivors to DC, it''s never the Survivor's fault for DCing.

  • @shalo said:

    And now you know, bots are a punishment for Killer's forcing Survivors to DC, it''s never the Survivor's fault for DCing.

    I'm not playing chess with skull merchant over here.

  • @StuMacher said:

    Killer should be allowed to DC penalty free or end match when all 4 survivors leave.

    It forces you to finish out a match with bots. If I wanted to play with bots, I would.

    Just a thought.

    But, even when playing with full bots, you at least will get BP, unlike in custom games ;)