Anyone else getting exposed first time using dramaturgy in the match?
This has happened to me 5 times already haha
This has happened to me 5 times already haha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 80 percent of the time I used it, it made me exposed lol. Doesn't matter anyways since this perk is basically the new "dead hard for distance" and you can get to a pallet with the speed boost, so the exposed effect doesn't really matter lol
It’s random, people are going to experience different rates of X or Y effect.
Every match I played, exposed came first. That was fine, I only got downed once due to that. What I was definitely not okay with was when it swapped my lovely medkit for a green key :')
I’ve only used it once so far but the proc I got was a random item (toolbox in my case).
I used it, got exposed, clenched and ran out the exposed, let out a sigh of relief, and immediately got downed by Devour.
It happened to me once vs a sadako, luckly she missed