So is Garden of Joy ever going to get fixed?
This map is so disgustingly Survivor sided it's not even funny. Extremely overpowered main building, pallets every 2 steps, a guaranteed shack, 2 good jungle gyms, a few cars, and good gen placement all the time. Please do something about this map, even if you cut the pallet number in half the map would still be survivor sided.
Comments
that map is horrific for so many killers. So many survivors try to send me there.
Yes. Garden of joy is survivor's version of midwitch. IMO these 2 maps should have been first to get update instead of rancid...
I love the garden of joy. I just think it's gorgeous but I don't see the issues for some reason. Maybe because I play Freddy and can morph around the map? I love this map in either role. I also do fine with Myers on it.
Add Borgo to the list as well.
I played against a Doctor who just shocked at the hook the whole match to prevent unhook.
Having gone against this map as killer a lot. I can understand why.
I really hope they will fix this map. The main building is way too strong, while the other part of the map has many good tiles that often connect into each other.
I am also afraid survivors will send Killer now more often to this map since Cowshed became more balanced with this patch.