Killer Perk Ideas.

A couple of perks I came up with, I hope they can provide some inspiration. Please feel free to provide beedback!


Scourge Hook: Forceful Sloth

You take advantage of the survivor's drive to escape fast. Punishing those who are hasty.

At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:

  • The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white.

Each time a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, the following effects apply:

  • Once, if the unhooked survivor is still injured and starts repairing a Generator, the generator explodes and instantly regresses by 20/30/40% of its total Progress.
  • Normal Generator Regression applies afterwards.

````````````````

Hex: Malicious Deception

A Hex that distorts the senses.

  • While Hex: Malicious Deception is active, all active Hex Totems, other than Hex: Malicious Deception, will become hidden, appearing to be Dull Totems.
  • If a hidden Hex Totem's Aura would be revealed to a survivor, the Totem will instead be revealed to be a Hex Totem, instead of displaying its Aura.
  • If Hex: Malicious Deception is cleansed, the Auras of all Hex Totems on the map are revealed to the survivors for 15/10/5 seconds.

````````````````

Comments

  • These are actually pretty good !

    For the first one I've got a couple suggestions: Reduce the effect to 10/20/30% and make it apply every time a survivor is unhooked for the first time (so you can get value up to 4 times instead of just once). The effect would still be strong but counterable if survivors pay attention.

    I have nothing to nitpick about the Hex perk, it seems very well balanced and I think it would be a really fun perk.

  • @Annso_x said:

    These are actually pretty good !

    For the first one I've got a couple suggestions: Reduce the effect to 10/20/30% and make it apply every time a survivor is unhooked for the first time (so you can get value up to 4 times instead of just once). The effect would still be strong but counterable if survivors pay attention.

    I have nothing to nitpick about the Hex perk, it seems very well balanced and I think it would be a really fun perk.

    Thank you very much. I appreciate the positive feedback.

  • i actually like forceful sloth a lot