No, you don't win the game at 8/12 hooks if you all survive.
If you pretend you won the game and start teabagging at a gate, you're incentivizing the killer to tunnel people out the next game. Why have no kills on 6 hook stages when you can have 2? At least that's 2 less survivors teabagging, guaranteed.
I'm not saying killers tunnel only because of that, some killers are actual #########. As a killer main, I didn't know what all the talk about tunneling and camping was as I practically had never played survivor.
My dear killer friends, you play like #########. Stop tunneling people out in 3 hooks. Just because you're ass at the game doesn't mean you should be an ass to others.
Same for survivors. Just because you didn't get tunneled doesn't mean you should sit at the exit gate waiting to twerk for the killer. He'll just regret not tunneling.
Comments
I agree with you.
But a note to what you said - killer having 8 hooks and 0 kills does not mean, that killer tried to spread hooks. I have had games, where killer was bad enough, that even though he wanted to hard tunnel at 5 gens, that the rest of survivors were able to make the killer loose his target. It is possible, it's just not that likely.