Lady D would Make a lot money for BHVR
She got super hit in RE Village and even her screen was not enough, people loved her so much. Even Capcom surprised, they did not expect people will love her so much.
Bringing this character into fog as new killer would make a lot money for BHVR i think. Because Lady D is so popular.
If there is any chance for another RE chapter, Lady D 100% should be new killer because from new generation RE villains, she is probably the most loved one.
Comments
I wouldn’t mind dying to her, shes hot
Imagine how many survivors would throw the game just so they can die to her. Especially if she would have good Mori :D
She also had the best stage in the game. I kinda felt robbed playing vs Donna.
What survivor would they bring in game though? Rose Winters?
Except Ethan, we got all major characters already. I think if Capcom allows them to use Ethan's face, he is best choice.
You are right and I think it would look very creepy seeing her cheerfully duck under all the doorways, but I think I am all Resident Evilled out. Other than skins for existing characters, I really hope they look elsewhere for licences now.
I just want them to bring Devil May Cry cosmetics for the RE characters. They're both owned by Capcom. It's such an obvious collaboration too.
yes Lady D is already super iconic. I would like to play with her.
I hope her powers has some way to send her daughters after the Survivors to harras them
But most of all I hope she can pickup a pallet and fling it at Survivors.
I've always thought she'd make a great legendary skin for the Knight, if they could change things so the skin changes what the power looks like. Sending out each of her daughters would be a sick way of implementing her and her House into DBD, imo.
The only slight stumbling point is that the guards are all distinct and the Dimitrescu daughters aren't, but I'm sure BHVR could figure out a way of addressing that.
But what if survivor want to hang with her? She has a lot simps 😶
She drinks their blood. Being a simp for a meatgrinder is not wise.