Windows Of Opportunity QOL change

So basically just remove the aura of not-broken doors as this is sometimes confusing as hell. I had many times when I am in dead zone with the only pallet killer is chasing me on and in the distance not-broken door looks like a pallet I can use, but turns out it's just a non-broken door as I get closer. I fell like the aura of non-broken doors should be for the killers as it's their job to get to survivors and kill them..... I don't know man, tell me what you think

Comments

  • I think it should show the auras of unbroken doors in white.

    It can still be useful to know if a door has been broken or not, so that you can make use of the route instead of assuming it's a dead end.

  • I used to have this issue, but I've come to the point that I can tell the difference between the two. Even from further away.

  • @Seraphor said:

    I think it should show the auras of unbroken doors in white.

    It can still be useful to know if a door has been broken or not, so that you can make use of the route instead of assuming it's a dead end.

    I like the white aura idea, it will be even better when it comes to this; "so that you can make use of the route instead of assuming it's a dead end.".