Matchmaking incentives give an awful experience on both sides

If the matchmaking incentive is on +50% or more on the killer side, you are fed against a ton of good SWFs.

If the matchmaking incentive is on +50% or more on the survivor side, you are matched with a variety of survivors, from terribly bad to really good but the team is never homogeneous.

In both cases, it is resulting in a terribly bad experience.

Comments

  • But the incentives actually mitigate this effect. They just don't do it enough. Your thread seems like you are complaining about incentives altogether. Instead the (partial) fix would be to make them even stronger.

  • I tend to agree. It's not universal, but I do find that when the killer incentive is 100%, specifically late evening, all I get are high MMR SWFs.

    It's not that the incentive is the issue though. It's that late evening is when all the SWFs come out to play, and the smart killers stay away, so we end up with the incentive.

    Other times, daytime and weekends, it's not as pronounced, even if there's an incentive for killers.