Thank you Toxic Survivor Mains u have born a new tunnler
If u are tunneling or Camping Toxic Survivor Mains gets Mad in the end Game Chat rage at u and want to see ur Mother killed
If u are try to Play fair as Killer and make it much harder to win since tunneling is the best strategy against good Teams u get teabagged if u dont get 4k and blame u in the after Chat or PS4 message
So what is the Point of not tunneling when Survivors are still toxic to you ?
i hv always try to Play whitout tunneling because i found it boring and it isnt fun for Survivor but since i get teabagged 8/10 Games where i didnt get a 4k im now stop playing fair when there are like 2 - 3 Gens done and Starts to hard tunneling
i already Main weaker Killers like Dredge and Singularity and it is very hard to Play fair whit this Killers against good Groups but i still have try to Play whitout tunneling ( except the unhooked Survivor instant work on a Gen ) but when Survivors are still toxic when u are playing fair there is no Point to Play whitout tunneling
Comments
Oh yeah I forgor
As long as the DEVs of TCM look out for all their players and not just the sweats and try-hards.
It could have a future.
Yes they are, cats enjoy playing with their food... But maybe they just don't understand it's fun for them.
Sometimes when toxic gen rush/bodyblock/bully survivors make me mad. I pick nurse next game and slug/tunnel/camp and get my revenge. It does help to make things even. Do what you need to do.
Revenge on who? Random players lol. And you ppl act like you are any better.
And op talking about end game chat when they are on ps4 lol. Just disable your messages, easy. Also if you want to tunnel go ahead, it is not like it is something rare to encounter. No one cares dude.
....
Okay? Buy a cake and celebrate it?
The number of times I've had toxic killers do the same, even go to the lengths of adding u on steam just to BM... Just now a match against a killer with 8K BM-ing, mind you I have betwen 2-3k hours...
So they tea bagged you, oh no. Play GF and do it back if it bothers you that much.
Sometimes survivors make me suffer many games all the gen rushing, bodyblocking, saboing, teabags and flaslight clicks it's too much. Everyone has breaking point and then I need to even things. Im still more merciful many times I have let the last 2 escape even I was supposed to have my revenge. Survivors never show any mercy.
Some do but thats beside the point. It is rare just like "nice" killer for me. What you are doing with your revenge directed at random survs is creating more toxic survs.
I am not saying being nice helps but directing your anger at random people makes no sense. Just because they play surv doesn't mean they are bad and need to be punished.
I suggest taking a break from dbd whenever you get in that mindset. I do it often myself.
If you were playing with me I wouldn’t teabag you. I would, however, wait at the gate so you can get a free hit or two if you’re up for it. We aren’t all bad - don’t become like them.
Need a hug or something?
You do realize this makes no logical sense, right?
Well I would not have to play scummy if depipping didn't exist. I have to force the wins anyway neccesary when it still does exist. Survivors punch me so many times that sometimes I have to punch back and take all stragedies in use. Even many here agree tunneling/camping are just strats to win.
I was so miserable last night and wrapped it up with a bully squad to end the night. I am with you tunneling, camping and slugging for me until Behavior does something about Gen Rush. #UnitedInHate
i also hate slugging als a Killer but i dont Think u have understand my POST im not going to tunnel because i want make Survivor angry im going to tunnel to have a better Chance when playing weak Killers since there is no reason to Play habe fair and have harder Games when Survivors are still toxic to you
I found out that "no mercy" strategy is way better. In my experience people don't wait until the game is over to offend you in chat (because they died in the beginning xD ). But when you play soft on them, they teabag whole game (and every game) and call you noob after the game is over :D
So play your game and be a cruel killer.