With Survivor Bots replacing disconnects, Disable DC Penalty until tunneling is removed/fixed
Title says it all.
Title says it all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need to wait and see the way people play against bots. Maybe they will stop coming back on hook with 0 gen fix.
People don't play for the fun anymore. It's kill, kill, kill, kill fast as possible.
I'm okay with killers who camp/tunnel when some survivors genrush. But yesterday it was killrush for no reason. And when we play with baby survivors or people we introduce into the game, they don't want to stay and I can understand the felling.
Bots may better than 10% survivors. And they may consistent on Gen, but they're not replacing players.
Completely remove DC punishment just make survivors DC every single time they get the first down.
The punishment may be reduced, but not removing.
Do you want to have matches with only bots?
Cause thats how you get matches with bots only.
The penalty needs to stay, because every single time the penalty was temporarily turned off, the dc rate skyrocket.
Ehm no? Maybe for those in already 1v3 game but for the first person DC penalty must be a thing
Absolutely not.
At that rate, most games would end up being against bots.
If anything, I think they should make DC penalties worse.
Also track the number of games a player dies on first hook after 3 immediate escape attempts and 0 skillchecks hit, and ban those suckers too.
If you DC or SoH and deliberately leave your fellow survivors a player down because you cant be bothered, you're a selfish, childish brat who doesn't belong in the game.
Having a bot replace you is not a free pass to carry on kicking your toys out of the pram.
Just because a Survivor got tunneled and camped doesn’t justify a free DC.
Absolutely. Bots have literally no place in a game that has been exclusively pvp it's entire existence.
If they want to make an alternate, *optional* game mode with bots then sure, go for it. Keep this crap out of the main game.
Increase penalty for 15 minutes for every dc. Also if u want to punish killers for doing their objective, i'm glad to hear what will survivors get for doing gens.
So u want to see the DC Penality removed for ever ?
Tunneling cant be removed or fixed u cant stop Killers who doing there objectiv 🤷🏻♀️
I don't really understand post like this, I've never heard more whining over tunneling despite seeing many vets saying that it used to be much worse. I think the meta shakeup and nerf to COH and dh proved a lot of people used it as a crutch as well as not being as good as they assume they are. I don't play surv as much as killer but I will say the times I get tunneled one of two things happens I loop the killer and my solo q teammates knock out gens or I chain mistakes and get hooked. A good surv will make a killer pay for tunneling and camping everytime. Lastly some games just suck and there's no amount of whining that can change that, just move on to the next, the removal of the DC penalty would be rewarding bad behavior and raging. If you DC for any personal reason you should be penalized simple even with bots you still cucked your team. Now someone mentioned if you couldn't get into another game until the game you dc'd from was finished, you could load back into it before a certain period of time in case your connection dropped.