Flashlight while breaking
I think the killers should be immune while performing the break action or atleast be allowed to look around while doing so.
You already get punished having to break and these lame free blinds are bull.
I think the killers should be immune while performing the break action or atleast be allowed to look around while doing so.
You already get punished having to break and these lame free blinds are bull.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lightborn...it is all but a necessity after rank 12.
Honestly, when I started playing killer, I always took lightborn. It allowed me to give survivors a free hit. But when it's a swf with 3 flashlights and the first one sees that you have lightborn, they don't use it anymore. So I stopped taking it, and tried to listen to their footsteps/breathe to know where they were going and tried to follow, even blinded. It always works.
Just dodge flashlights in lobbies (doesnt always works, quickswitching) or use lightborn / franklinks. Problem solved, something isn't broken when there are counters.
Then you remove 50% of the uses of the flashlight lol.
Just listen for their footsteps after they've blinded you and try to follow them.