T bagging at exit gate

Servivers tbaging is getting really tiered some. There is no need for it

Comments

  • Just don't go there.

    Go kick pallets you left around map or something. This way you waste time of 4 other players.

  • Just do what I do when I'm slugged, alt tab, get up, go so something productive irl. Feels a lot better.

  • It makes me cringe when my random team mates do it to the killer i do agree there is no need for it.

    Perhaps people would do it less if the exit gate area wasn't as safe.

  • @TheTom20 said:

    It makes me cringe when my random team mates do it to the killer i do agree there is no need for it.

    Perhaps people would do it less if the exit gate area wasn't as safe.

    I agree, I dont see why downing a survivor inside the exit gates shouldnt prevent them from escaping for 10s. And pickups should go through any kind of fatigue or stun caused by my power. I got the down, now let me at least have the chance to hook.

  • far beyond t-bagging is when they all wait at the gate forever and unless you actually walk them home they won't leave.

    like seriously... bunch of kids.

  • @Spectralfx said:

    far beyond t-bagging is when they all wait at the gate forever and unless you actually walk them home they won't leave.

    like seriously... bunch of kids.

    I know that feeling all too well lol. So annoying when they refuse to leave and also pallet and window spamming. But anyway I usually also tried to ignore them and go on with my day.

  • i always push them out when it happens i have 0 problem with it most of the time why do people get so sensitive about crouching JUST PUSH THEM OUT AND GO NEXT.