For the love from up above!

Please make it possible to use random perks in every game without us having to go to a website.

It was fun going into a match without knowing my perks until the game starts.

Comments

  • I think random perk system will be fun to use. Just they should reward player for using it. Like 1,5x Xp and BP bonus whenever you use it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I think random perk system will be fun to use. Just they should reward player for using it. Like 1,5x Xp and BP bonus whenever you use it.

    yeeah, i will totally play with random perks if it'll let earn even more BP. They can also make some achievments for it as well.

  • It should be a separate game mode. I really don't want my solo queue games to get any worse with survivors running some abysmal perk loadouts.

  • If it is a SWF thing or a seperate game mode, sure. But please for the love of the entity do NOT bring it into solo queue. That experience is miserable enough already.

  • Yes, I agree this is a good idea. Come on bHVR.