Dredge Buff

Not sure if it would be too powerful/annoying / niche but I think it would be nice if he had like 2 seconds of undetectable

OR

He could gain a speed boost similar to onryos when getting out of a locker.

Let me know what you think

Comments

  • @SpiritsHusk said:

    Not sure if it would be too powerful/annoying / niche but I think it would be nice if he had like 2 seconds of undetectable

    OR

    He could gain a speed boost similar to onryos when getting out of a locker.

    Let me know what you think

    A speedboost when getting out of a locked locker is a cool idea tbh.

  • @DrDucky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/381796/dredge-buff

    A speedboost when getting out of a locked locker is a cool idea tbh.

    Yeah, would make him feel less clunky

  • Mh I think an undetectable boon would be kinda pointless on him considering how much noise he makes when coming out of a locker, especially when it was locked.

    A speed boost could be a thing but I feel like it might be kinda unfair on certain maps that are rather small and cramped together (looking at you, Midwich).

  • @Onako said:

    Mh I think an undetectable boon would be kinda pointless on him considering how much noise he makes when coming out of a locker, especially when it was locked.

    A speed boost could be a thing but I feel like it might be kinda unfair on certain maps that are rather small and cramped together (looking at you, Midwich).

    i dont think it would be too unfair on smaller maps rather itd just be a nice help, but it will certainly be a help on bad maps with bad lockers.

  • #BuffPebble

    Watch and share Huge Rock Rolling Down Street- Don't Care A Bit GIFs on Gfycat


  • Speed boost when getting out of locker would be really good. I think he could also get Boat Key and Haddie's Calendar addons basekit and make survivors lock the lockers take a bit more time(1.5-2 seconds).

  • @SpiritsHusk said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3470756#Comment_3470756

    i dont think it would be too unfair on smaller maps rather itd just be a nice help, but it will certainly be a help on bad maps with bad lockers.

    i think it would be too strong. it would outshine sadako's TP's. Maybe they could make it that teleport to a locker has faster animation time to exit out of locker. I am not sure how long it takes to exit a locker as dredge, but maybe the time could be reduced by 50%. So for example if exit animation is 1.5 seconds, perhaps it could be decreased to 0.75 seconds.

  • He's perfectly fine as is imo maybe some addons could be redone but what killer couldn't that be said for

  • I'd rather have him something like breaking locks instantly if he teleported during chase, might make interesting gameplay.

  • @fulltonon said:

    I'd rather have him something like breaking locks instantly if he teleported during chase, might make interesting gameplay.

    Would probably end with him being "too oppressive and plain unfun. TBH I prefered him before he had a strong power."

  • Haste after exiting locker sounds very good.

    I would like if they nerf a bit the faster locker exit (when the locker is locked) and the skull addon that makes nightfall charge faster per injured player and put that difference into his base kit.

  • Maybe a speed boost after busting out of a locked locker or a speed boost after using his last teleport charge.