So. Who do you think will win the community cosmetic contest?
I truly believe it will be a knight skin. Then for survivors, i dont know. But it will definitely be a female survivor as always since male survivors never win these and most likely never will. Maybe haddie. She had really good skin submissions.
Comments
I don't know but i am hoping one of the Kate, Zarina or Mikaela costumes.
When they will reveal the winners?
i still hope my Survivor Mass Dredge Skin is going to win but i dont Think so because my Concept art isnt really detailed
But i saw a very cool Carnivore Plant Dredge Skin, Dinosaur Dredge and a very funny Turkey Dredge Skin i really hope 1 of this is going to win :D
Is there somewhere we can see the work?
Where can one see the submissions?
I would love if Zarina is the character. Would be amazing <3