Make your predictions about nicolas cage's perks
Im a 70% that he will have a boom totem perk, and Im 100% sure that one of his perk will be crazy OP
Im a 70% that he will have a boom totem perk, and Im 100% sure that one of his perk will be crazy OP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The trailer did sound like Nicholas stunned the trapper by running at him so that's what I am expecting.
I cannot imagine a scenario where all three perks can possibly be fair and balanced as broken OP perks will simply sell more DLC.
There's no way Nic Cage ok'd a bunch of mediocre perks. He would surely insist they be good.
I’m just hoping all the perk names are references to his movies