What do you think would happen if Corrupt Intervention-lite was basekit?
I've been seeing this suggestion a lot here. If killers got a weaker Corrupt I think I might be ok with in, but I can't say I've thought about it much to consider what kind of effects it'd really have and how the meta would evolve to take better advantage of it.
Thoughts?
Comments
Hags and Trappers would have a 4rth perk slot haha
I'd want this but first Nurse & Blight need to go. We should not buff killers in general while these 2 dominates games.
True, they'd get indirectly buffed. How did I forget about them.
It should happen but deactivates after an injure so killers that really need that time can use it and the perk is the same that deactivates on a down
So trapper / hag can have a 4th perk slot and killers like nurse don't abuse it by getting 3 injures with it still up
The game would be in a better state if this happens.
I wouldn’t mind something like this
Stealth meta for the first 2 minutes, but that's when Lethal Persuer comes into play. It would be a very healthy change.
It seems that the issue may not be the lack of corrupt, but go down to the spawns. Survivors can all spawn on three separate gens, while also spawning DIRECTLY on the gens, so they have no search time to even start one. It allows for quick and easy fast gens. I think that's why people suggest the corrupt but perhaps something about the spawns would work too.
Survivors don't spawn on gens that are opposite of each other. The usually spawn on gens that are next to each other. That's an easy recipe for 3-genning yourself, so it's usually not wise to do 3 gens on the same side. You just made the game infinitely harder for your team and perks like Lethal Pursuer get huge value out of disrupting survivors working on the same gen or gens that are close to each other cause they disperse like cockroaches.
And more often than not I spawn with at least another survivor and many times we spawn all 3-4 in the same tile, which is also stupid as a survivor and unfair.